What to do if you run out of tortilla chips (with pictures):
1. Wonder how you can end up with salsa, but no chips.
2. Remain calm, and remind yourself that the store is not that far away.
3. Remind yourself that you’re lazy and don’t want to waste the energy to drive all the way to the store as it would involve putting on shoes.
4. Try to find something as delicious as chips and salsa.
5. Realize that nothing is as good as chips and salsa, and try not to cry.
6. Preheat your oven to 350F.
11. Place seasoned tortillas on a cookie sheet or broiler pan.
14. Enjoy your chips and salsa and make a firm resolution to never run out of chips again.